1. If you like someone, wait.
2. Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
3. Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
4. Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
5. Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
6. Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
7. Meet someone new, even just a friend.
8. Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
9. Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
10. Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
11. Listen to new music.
12. Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
13. It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
14. Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
15. Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
16. Make new memories.
17. Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
18. Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
19. Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
20. Learn to love every bit of yourself. — How to feel better and become better by me (via themilkywhiteway)
(Source: skinnyknees, via iwishiwasthemoon)
Too cute not to reblog.
There are moments you want to remember forever, and this week was one of them.
I got to celebrate love, support a new journey for a long-time friend and enjoy the possibilities of new friendships.
I just needed a place holder to return to if I need to remember how much and what I felt in these moments.
I totally am in to nerdy stuff like this and will do it.
Home sick for the weekend. Currently watching Pulp Fiction realizing I don’t have the attention span for movies anymore.
Time to invest in a trash can the cat cannot knock over as this happens more days in the week than it doesn’t. What an asshole!
The first song I remember hearing on my 30th birthday is ‘Taper Jean Girl’ by Kings of Leon! Win.
And I’m sick. It’s so bad that I’m going to bed with a box of lotion Kleenex tonight and taking neosporin to work with me tomorrow to put on my nose where I’ve rubbed it raw (the vitamin E in neosporin helps reduced the redness).
"Courage is an angel that makes the difference between a good life and a great life."
JR: I thought you don’t like blondes.
Me: I don’t - only Ryan Gosling and the guy from “Sons of Anarchy”.
JR: who watches that show? You really are from Reno.
Taken with instagram
1. I can’t believe the security guard from the Jerry Springer Show still has his own show.
2. I don’t like watching the show while at the gym, but not bad enough to ask anyone to change the channel for me.
3. Why are there men willing to go on the show with the title, “I’m not sorry for hitting her”?
My life story.